Seven Suzaku against stars

The seishi have been reborn into Miaka and Taka's world. Their lives are about to be turned upside down as they remember who and what they were.

Chapter 1

Meeting

What would happen if you found out one of your best friends from childhood was a former enemy, the same day your best friend is getting married?

Chapter 2

Anniversary

Miaka and Taka have been invited to a party, but everything doesn't go as planned.

Chapter 3

Found

Tasuki's having a bad day. Can his old friends do anything to make it better? or will they only make things worse?

Chapter 4

Lost

The Sukzaku think they have found Nuriko, but is this shy young man really their old friend? And what is happening at the mansion that has the seishi so worried?

Chapter 5

History

Why are the Genbu and Byakko seishi working together against their former allies? Will the Suzaku arrive in time to save one of their own?

Chapter 6

Trapped

Why is Tomo attacking his friends and what did Ryuuen find among the broken glass? The Byakko seishi are in for a surprise!

Chapter 7

New Adventure

The Seishi have made it to the book world, but what is there waiting for them? Will they find the world they left behind and just how much time has passed since they left? (Coming soon!!!)