"Who am I? I am the 'Masked Avenger'!"

The green-haired woman beside the so-called 'Masked Avenger' buried her face in her hands. "No, you are Sailor Uranus and I am Sailor Neptune." Her voice was slightly muffled, but you could clearly hear the agitation.

"Oh right. I am Sailor Neptune and you are Sailor Uranus!"

The other four senshi standing near them face vaulted, while the youma they had been fighting turned to the red-haired woman beside her. "Eh, boss ... what do I do now?"

Kaolinite rubbed the bridge of her nose and looked at the trapped Tuxedo Mask. "I wonder what would be worse, leaving you there or sending you back with them?" She looked at the locket she still held then to the two blondes by the elevator. "Shinasenta, destroy them!"

The glass creature nodded and charged the group of four senshi. Unknown to her, someone had a strategically placed banana peel about two feet in front of them. Shinasenta was last seen falling off of Tokyo Tower, where she failed to grow wings and plunged to the ground, shattering on impact.

Sailor Neptune, the green-haired one, not the blonde, turned to face Kaolinite. "DEEP SUBM-- Uranus! What are you doing!?"

The short-haired blonde was standing on what was left of the outer railing, eyes closed and trying to balance on one foot. She opened her eyes and looked out over the city. "Hey, Michi, I can see our house from here!"

The Inner senshi took advantage of the fact that the redhead was now distracted by their comrade and attacked from behind.

"MARS FIRE IGNITE!"

"SHINE AQUA ILLUSION!"

"SUPREME THUNDER CRASH!"

"VE--MOON TIARA MAGIC!"

Kaolinite turned as the attacks combined and sent her flying backwards, knocking the red wig from her, er, rather his head.

The four stunned girls looked at the blond man in front of them. "Motoki???"

The arcade manager nodded and stood up. "And I would have gotten away with it, if it wasn't for you meddling kids and that dumb dog!"

"Excuse me!? I'm a cat, buddy, not a dog!" Luna replied.

"Don't be so sure about that, Luna. I mean you are a bi--" Usagi pulled the cat's paws from her mouth and grabbed her conveniently dropped brooch. "Big fan of Scooby-Doo brand Scooby Snacks ä."

They were all distracted by a tapping sound. They turned to see the 'Masked Avenger', uh, Sailor Uranus, still on the railing, beating on the crystal encased Tux-boy. "Oooh, freeze-dried Tuxxie. Hellooooo, anybody home?" She raised her sword again and took another swing at him, missed and fell flat on her face on the deck of the Tower.

Neptune rushed to her and knelt beside her. "'Ruka no baka! How many times have I told you not to mix your pills and caffeine?" She pulled the blonde's head onto her lap and brushed her hair from a quickly forming bruise on her forehead. "You're going to feel that in the morning."

"Ooh, look at the birdies ... tweet, tweet!"

Mars turned back to her fellow senshi and sweat dropped. "Did anyone happen to see where Andrew, uh, Motoki, went?"

The other senshi shook their heads and Jupiter looked at Luna. "Where did Usagi go?"

The black cat shrugged and looked at Sailor Ve--Moon. "I don't know, but you can forget me being your guardian. I have enough trouble dealing with Artemis as it is. I definitely don't want to live with that two-timing gigolo," she replied. She stuck her nose in the air and walked to the staircase. "And if you see Usagi, tell her I'm moving in with Mamo-chan."

"Good luck, he's still frozen!" Artemis yelled to the retreating black form. "And Usagi's right! You are a bi--"

"Artemis!" Ve-Moon grabbed the white cat and put her hand over his mouth. "Sorry guys. I had better get him home. Someone needs his beauty sleep."

The other three senshi nodded and looked back at Uranus and Neptune. "Is she going to be okay?" Mercury asked.

"Yeah, she just gets this way when she has too much coffee," the green-haired woman replied. "Just my luck I'd fall for a caffeine addict. But could one of you help me carry her downstairs?"

Jupiter nodded and left Mercury and Mars alone with the large crystallized Tuxedo Mask. "Ok, what do we do with him, now?" Mars replied.

Mercury turned on her visor and looked at the crystal. "I guess we could try to crack it. It's not like we have much choice. We can't just leave him here," she replied. She put away her computer and used her bubble attack to freeze the crystal.

The crystal began to crack and Mars used her attack. Tuxedo Mask collapsed onto the deck of the Tower and looked up at the senshi. "Andrew is Kaolinite?"

Mars chuckled and nodded. "Looks like. Come on, Tuxxie, let's get you home before Uranus remembers she forgot something," she replied. She helped the caped college student to his feet and glanced at Mercury. "Coming with us, Ames?"

Mercury nodded and helped support Tuxedo Mask. "Sure, why not. This day is already screwed up enough," she replied. "Why don't we go somewhere and get something to eat? I mean, we've been fighting all afternoon."

"Sounds good to me. Lead on, ladies." Tuxedo Mask smiled at the two senshi as they walked away from the Tower.

No one seemed to noticed the blond arcade manager in a red dress chasing another blonde around the base of the Tower. "I'll get you my pretty! And your little cat, too!"